Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vegan MoFo 5!

Happy World Vegetarian Day!  Today also kicks off the 5th annual Vegan Month of Food.  I will be attempting to post every weekday for the entire month.  I start a new job in 2 days (yay!) which could throw a wrench in my plans, but with the help of post scheduling I hope to overcome that (potential) hurdle.  I also have a theme (kind of) which I have nicknamed "Food from the Rabbit Hole."

Back when one of my best friends from college and I had just met, he always used to ask me what I ate.  He's Italian-American and was raised in the Midwest, so he had a hard time imagining meals without meat.  Sometimes he would joke around and tell me I ate like a rabbit (I think he was being half-serious, but I didn't take offense).  Most, if not all, veg*ns probably have at least one person like this in their life.  So for all those people out there wondering (and worrying) about the veg*ns in their life, you'll see a sampling of the meals one veg*n eats.  Monday will be a breakfast, Tuesday lunch, Wednesday dinner, Thursday snacks, and Friday desserts and sweets.  Rabbits wish they ate this well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment