Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life and MoFo


The vegan Month of Food of course!  Beginning 1 Oct, vegan bloggers around the world will blog every weekday (at least) about food.  I consider myself a MoFo lurker, as I've enjoyed others' blogging but have not participated.  This year I'm going to try to change that.

2 big changes have occurred in my life in a pretty short period of time.  Last month I officially began my 2(ish)-year stint as a house sitter.  The owners are overseas on a temporary job assignment and didn't want to sell their house, so I'm keeping it livable until they return.  I also landed myself a new job!  It starts 3 Oct, and it's my first supervisor job.  That's right - I'm now the head of a department.  I did a little happy dance when they called to offer it to me. :)  But I will have A LOT to learn (I haven't worked in this area of my field in over 4 years, so I'll have to transition back into it plus figure this whole supervisor thing out) so I'm not going to push myself about doing 20 days of MoFo.  It might just be once a week MoFo.

I also just got back from a trip to Brazil, but I'll save that for the next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment